Hello There
Introductory Post
I have been wanted to do this for some time and it looks like today is the day. I am going to try to post something for each day as it seems that I do really learn something new most days. I hope you will enjoy this journey with me.
2020 has been an unusual year for all of us. A couple years ago I started teaching elementary school computer classes which to me is like being the grandmother of the school ... I get to play with the kiddos and then send them back to their homeroom teachers. It was a wonderful experience for about 1 1/2 years before COVID-19 forced us all home. I looked forward to seeing the kiddos every day and watching them learn and grow.
This year, at least so far, I am not teaching in a traditional sense. I am offering support for teachers as well as students and parents in this non-traditional learning environment. This has also been a wonderful experience though I do miss the kiddos. That said, every day is a new adventure for me these days and I have been learning a lot. I look forward to hearing your input and also seeing what you have learned in this adventure we called 2020 ... and beyond.

Comments
Post a Comment