2020.11.12 Tissue in the Mask
It's true. Putting a tissue in your face mask does stop your glasses from steaming up. The tissue absorbs the liquid from your breath. I imagine this would also make your mask more effective since the tissue is holding onto the "droplets" and keeping potentially infected droplets from getting to those around you.
This is very good news because it is difficult to see when your glasses fog, right?! Between the fogged glasses and the loss of peripheral vision from the mask walking can be quite a challenge!
I only found this out today because I wore my glasses to work instead of the contact lenses I usually adorn. Parent/Teacher conference day is very long and I am wearing my glasses to give my eyes a bit of a break.
Here is some more information about keeping your glasses from fogging from Versanthealth.com

Comments
Post a Comment